Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

Contact Me

Mobile Number: +639269075273
Email: karlmaxagup@yahoo.com

Blog

17 September 2012

Teacher: What is my life without you?


                   This is my last year in Secondary hopefully I will be graduated with a lot of knowledge as I go on the right path for me to walk. Four or five years more to be a professional just like Engineers, Accountants, Doctors and so many more high profession. Now I come to think, where they be Engineers, Accountants or Doctors without a very intelligent Teachers that thought the right path for those high profession they have been.
                    Teachers are the secondary parents, they are not only teaching a lot of knowledge but also the way we discipline ourselves in schools or even outside. They are so kind enough to lengthen their patience so that they are not going to scold every student in a class. I am so thankful to all teachers from my Day Care days until to the future teachers in College life for they are the reason for me to succeed my goals in life. Please continue to help student like me and don’t mind the monthly salary you have received as compared to other profession but the thing is you are the big example of that profession they have and that knowledge is given by you teachers. Thank You so much, my life will not complete without you.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List