Second grading period is such a
very important grading for me because this is the time to improve my grades
from my First grading period. It almost a half way for us to graduate in the
secondary level and it is nearer to achieve my goal in life.
So
second grading period is almost done again because by next week we will be
taking periodical exam and of course after that we will have the one week sem-break.
But for now I will focus on reviewing on each every subject for me to improve
my grades. Well as I observed from my participation in class is good but I
think I will do it better so that it would be okay. This grading also have many
activities like the recently concluded Intramurals and all different activities
in school that make me busy every time and also projects they give them to us
at the same time and decided the deadline at the same time also. So I can’t
decide what should I start first but then I know it is part of all being a
student.
I
will do my very best to get high score in my periodical exam because learning
from mistake is good. I’ll review all of my studies well and I wish that God
will always beside me guiding me for everything that I will do and be able to
achieve my goal successfully.

2 comments:
I know you can Karl Max. Just give your best shot and strive harder and harder. :) Good luck for this 3rd quarter. God bless us :D
Hello, it is good for you that you want to improve your grades and I know that you can because you are intelligent and you have a positive attitude. Use your skills and knowledge in computer especially in ICT because I know that you know a lot of things about computer. And because you never forget about God, He is always there to guide you. Keep it up "gadz paintz", I believe in you.....God bless!!
Post a Comment