Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

Contact Me

Mobile Number: +639269075273
Email: karlmaxagup@yahoo.com

Blog

05 July 2012

Letter to the President

Presidential Communications Operation Office
3/F New Executive Building (NEB), Malacañang Compound

Dear Mr. Benigno Simeon C. Aquino III, June 26, 2012 

              Hello sir, my name is Karl Max C. Agup and I'm honored that I was chosen one of the students here in our school, Ilocos Sur National High School to wrote you a letter. I know before you've been elected as the president of the Philippines, you've been on a hard battle or maybe I say it's hard to win in election specially for president. I'm extending my sincerest congratulation for winning that position. After the election does not mean it's the end of it but it is the beginning for you to make our country more better than the past few presidents. As I observe this last few years you've done so many good things already for our country and it is not only for you but also for goodness of all Filipino citizens. I know you will continue doing good things as you go on with your term and I wish that you will complete it and make our country the best country ever.
           I as a High School student willing to help and support whatever projects you will be doing. Continue to strive and have always faith to God as you pursue all goals you want for our country. Keep it up! Have a nice day sir.

Respectfully yours,
Karl Max C. Agup














0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List