Every one of us have
their own rights and of course their own opportunity. When we say equal it
means that we are even meaning that there is no much higher and also no much
lower than us in terms of rights. Speaking of equality, according also to the
Holy Bible that we are made equal by God so if there is a man or a woman which
is now a rich person it is because they struggle in life to reach that who they
are now. So we can now conclude that nowadays we are facing the “ Equal Rights,
Equal Opportunities” policy which states that we came from nothing or should I
say that we start at the same time but we have our own finish in life.
We are all equal, so we can do what they can do. Just fight for your right if
you know that is the truth or should I say can do good things on us. Don’t be
shy to express your feelings, just say what you want to and I know God
always knows the truth or the one who is telling truth.

0 comments:
Post a Comment