Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

Contact Me

Mobile Number: +639269075273
Email: karlmaxagup@yahoo.com

Blog

08 January 2013

Essence of Christmas

                 In my belief Christmas is a special holiday because it is the day when Jesus Christ our savior born. It is usually a yearly celebration wherein all of us really excited for it. Many people started to decorate their houses by those big Christmas tree, colorful lantern and of course bright and shinning Christmas lights. Is that the real meaning Christmas? If not, then what are these real meaning of Christmas?
                When I was too young about six years old I used to excite when Christmas is already fast approaching, excited in the fact that I have again gifts to receive from the so called “Santa Claus.” So before Christmas I tried to be a good boy just what my parents always saying so that I have gifts to receive in Christmas. Now that I’m mature enough or should I say in an adolescence stage of my life when I remember those early days I’m smiling already. For now, I know a lot more meaning of Christmas wherein the real essence of Christmas is giving with all of your hearts and not only that but also the time to express our love to others especially to those who really need it and time to forgive those people who have sinned to us as well as apologizing to those people who I have sinned. For me that is the essence of Christmas: forgive, give and love. It is simple yet I should this a lot meaningful than what I know on my early days.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List