Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

Contact Me

Mobile Number: +639269075273
Email: karlmaxagup@yahoo.com

Blog

08 January 2013

New Year, New Me!


                I can’t understand why time is running so fast. We finished again year 2012 safely, and now we are again in a new year 2013. As they all say New Year is a new life and also a new beginning to all of us. As of now I can’t figure out myself if what is the change in me, all I want to say now is what I will change this year 2013.
                Last year is I have a lot of experiences in different things in life. So I want this year 2013 I would like to change every bad thing I have done last year. Of course I will maintain those good things I’ve done and I will try myself to improve it as well. One of the bad things I’ve done before was not focusing on my studies because of some problems but this year I’ll try to focus more on my studies because it is for all my goodness also. One of the good things that I’ve done before is helping my friends every time they have a problem and they can’t do it by themselves, so I would like to maintain that good thing as well as to improve it because in such little way I can help them out.
                I will try my very best that this year I maybe a lot different from last year and I will ask again the guidance of our Mighty God in this fruitful year we have in life and I will always remember God in everything I’ve do in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List