Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

Contact Me

Mobile Number: +639269075273
Email: karlmaxagup@yahoo.com

Blog

04 August 2012

My Life During the First Grading Period


                First Grading Period, it is the time again to revenge and forget what happen last school year. This time our grade is back to zero wherein all of us have even grade and also even equality. So this first grading period, I learned a lot of things that anything would happen in just a blink of an eye. In our subject ICT, I started using blog because it is necessary to us to make our own blog and post those assignments being asked to us.
                I do not encounter any problem in our subject ICT. It is because I know all what to do but the thing is I can’t make any post at our Computer Room because many of us is using internet so that the network is being slow already and I can’t concentrate my work. In other subject only the Science (Physics) that I can’t understand because we use many days in making our Investigatory project.
                I do the challenges by simply reviewing at my own or self-studying so that I can follow what our teacher in Science is lecturing or discussing about. If you think that the solving of Physics is the one I can’t follow, your definitely wrong because I can understand all of the formulas but it is weird because some formulas are complicated and I don’t know that formulas when to use.
                Moving on, I will do my very best to pursue all of challenges I will met this 4th year level because someday I want to be a successful Computer Engineer. So I’m asking the guidance of our Lord Jesus Christ, my parents, teachers, classmates and friends so that I will achieve all my goals in life.
                

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List